Q: Who is London De Academy (LDA)?
A:London De Academy is an accredited institution to provide study pathways to universities in the UK. It is a unique opportunity to begin your degree studies in a flexible, affordable and supportive learning environment.
Q: Where is London De Academy located?
A: We located in the heart of London near St Paul's Cathedral. We are in Hatton Gardens just 10 minutes walk from Chancery Lane tube station.
Q: Is London De Academy an accredited institution?
London De Academy is fully inspected and accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Services for International Colleges), an independent accreditation organisation approved by the UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI), part of the Home Office, as a qualifying requirement for UK education providers wishing to enrol international students (from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland on the short-term study visa and Standard Visitor visa. ASIC Accreditation Number: AS34692/03/19
Q:How to apply?
STEP 1: Apply online or complete a paper application form
Find the course you would like to apply for online, or complete and return a paper application form to us at email@example.com.
STEP 2: Attend an interview
If you meet the eligibility criteria you will be invited for an online interview with one of our admissions team member.
STEP 3: Receive an offer
If successful you will be given a conditional or unconditional offer
STEP 4: Ready for enrolment
You are ready for enrolment. Please contact to our admissions team to discuss further procedures.
STEP 5: Ready for visa application
If you are an international student prepare your student visa application. International student can also contact to our local representative in your country. To find out more, please contact to our international recruitment team directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone or WhatsApp.
Q: How long will it take to receive my offer?
A: We process applications as quickly as possible but an offer may take up to 1 week during recruitment periods. Some decisions can take longer depending on the course and point of application. If you are applying for one of the subjects in Health and Social Care, Logistic and Supply Chain Management or Executive Management then the decision may take longer due to the additional checks carried out by the admissions team.
Q: What documents will I need to include with my application?
A: The checklist below outlines some of the types of documentation you may need to provide with your application:
- Personal statement
- Two pictures
- Copy of passport/visa (if available)
- Academic transcripts
- Completion Certificates of A Levels / GCSEs or equivalent
- Certificate of graduation
- Certificate of English proficiency e.g. IELTS/ TOEFL / PTE Test / Appropriate Alternative
- Reference letters, or details of named referee CV (if applicable)
Q: Can I still make an application without all of the required documents?
A: Yes, you can still apply even if you haven't yet received your final transcripts. In this case, you will receive a conditional offer which will state what qualifications and grades you will need to achieve in order to meet our course entry requirements. Once you have received evidence of obtaining your qualifications you can upload them to our online application after which you will receive an unconditional offer once all conditions have been met. Some postgraduate programmes may require applicants to have submitted their Reference letters before a decision has been made.
Q: Can LDA sponsor a student visa?
Q: What can I do on a Short-term study visa?
A:On a Short-term study visa you are permitted to:
- Study an English language course of up to 11 months duration
- Study an academic course of up to 6 months duration, e.g. Level 5 Diploma in Cyber Security or Level Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with Master's Top-up
- To attend the face-to-face element of a part-time postgraduate or undergraduate course
- To submit coursework, re-sit examinations or re-take a module
- To attend a Summer School or other executive training courses at London De Academy
Q: Is a Short-term study visa a multiple entry visa?
Q: What you cannot do on a short-term study visa?
- Enrol on a full-time course of study longer than 6 months, other than an English Language course
- Extend your short-term study visa
- Switch into another visa category from inside the UK
- Intend to stay beyond the course of study end date given in the visa application (although your visa may be valid for longer)
- Bring family members to the UK as your dependants
- Undertake placements or internships
- Undertake employment, either paid or unpaid - see below for more information on volunteering
Q: What is volunteering?Holders of a short-term study visa may volunteer while in the UK provided that they:
- Do not have a contract of employment
- Do not take the place of an employee
- Do not receive payment - travel reimbursement and/or subsistence allowance is permitted
- Volunteer to help a charity or voluntary or public sector organisation
How much does it cost to live in London?
What is the tuition fee structure?
Registration Fee:£250 (Non-refundable) London Campus
Study Option: Instructor-led Classroom-Based and Blended Learning
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes: £3500 (6 Months)
Study Option: Instructor-led Classroom Based Learning | Online | Webinars|Blended Learning
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes: £2500 (6-12 Months)
Study Option: Online | Live Webinars | Study Material Access
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes: £1800 (6-24 Months)
What is the refund procedure?
Full refunds are only issued if a student is refused their visa or they have not met the entry requirements of the course they wish to study. Any other circumstance will incur a non-refundable charge of £250.
Reasons to attend executive training programmes at London De Academy
If you think that we still haven't answered your question then please do not hesitate to contact us via phone, email, WhatsApp or Facebook. You can book a video counselling session to discuss your requirement.
Do you offer an airport pick up service?
Yes, we do provide a paid Heathrow airport pick up service for new international students. You will be provided with more information regarding this once you receive an offer from us.
Registering with a doctor? We will guide you during our international student's orientation programme and help you register with the doctors surgery in your selected local living area.
Getting a bank account?
During our international orientation programme we will also help you with this process as well and provide you list of most major banks in the UK.